Saturday, July 12, 2014

Working on my.....fitness? Was that it? AKA- weekend wrap up

Hey all
    Sorry for my blog slacking this week! Things have been crazy wrapping up life a bit to prepare for attaining jabba the hut status upon my couch throne being off work, getting house ready and recovery over the next two weeks. Sooo I was supposed to work out this week... They say a picture is worth a thousand words so pictorially my work out attempts this week have been:
 I did get on the stationary bike trainer once this week for one hour...then my back wheel came out of the quick release and I fell over...in the middle if my living room...for the second time this month. Oh yes people- the only times I crash on my bike...I am standing perfectly.still. TWICE! That takes true exercise fail skill.

                                                                But wait there's more! 

I actually feel, though, like I used my time for better things this week. Because...

Monday: I got to sell my souls and half my paycheck leisurely stroll through whole foods for a massive grocery restock , pick up my surgery prep stuff, and actually cook dinner 


Tuesday: it rained but I got to run errands, fall off my bike trainer and spend some time with hubs

Wednesday: I got to stay up past 10 on a school night drinking wine and catching up with two very amazing ladies 

Thursday: I got to bring dinner to a precious family with a new baby, go to bible study and stay up past 10 AGAIN (gettin' late 20s craaazy over here y'all!) for late dinner and combo silly and deep (aka- the best) convos with another precious girlfriend and the hubs 


Friday: work was wild but ended with my coworkers the coolest and best therapy dept around hands down taking me to happy hour at one of my fave spots with delish drinks and awesome food 

followed by a see-you-later-because-if-we-call-it-goodbye-I-will-cry dinner and night out  (until 11:30 P.M. Y'all - I'm really getting wild now! ) for my precious college bestie. She and her  family are moving back to their hometown this month...major missing will happen. 

Ah growing up. 


This weekend is already filled with avoiding cleaning the house dinner with friends, World Cup and a date night with my main man crush hubster so maybe I'll elevate my heart rate while scarfing down something delicious or walking up my stairs or yoga or something...we'll see. 

Either way time well spent this week. Now to get ready for go time. 
See ya Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment