Monday, April 13, 2015

Peak Week: Like the Bike

Happy Bike Peak Week Everyone!


       SO I survived peak run week. Capped off with my LONGEST.RUN.OF.ALL.TIME!


Topped that off with the coldest ice bath of my life. 

Mad props to my super amazing hubster who surprised me at mile 16 of my 20 miler and rode the slow way back home with me just to keep me company! Yep...He's a keeper! Seriously don't know how to thank this guy for all that he's done for me during my training. 

On that note - on Friday, some hood-rat jerk-wad broke into my car while I was out watching hubster race at the track and stole all my stuff in the car - to include my tennis shoes, garmin watch, HR monitor, one of my fave lululemon tops, K-tape....not to mention my wallet and my flat iron. #holybadhairdaybatman 
I hate all people who steal. I mean come on - it's a commandment and everything, you thugs!


So Saturday morning I slept in, took care of bank stuff, bought new tennis shoes, found a new watch on craigslist and sat on my trainer for 5.freaking.hours. 5 HOURS GOING NOWHERE PEPOLE! 
If that isn't commitment to training I don't know what is. 

Ok so on to this week...its MAX BIKE PEAK WEEK! 

Today (Monday): OFF! THANK YOU JESUS!
Tuesday: AM-3300m swim; PM - 1:30 bike; 35 min run
Wednesday: 1:10 bike; 45 min run
Thursday: 1:20 run sweat test; 3800m swim
Friday:1:00 bike; 1:00 swim
Saturday: 5:30 bike (LAST LONG BIKE! WOO!)
Sunday: 1:45 run; 2:00 open water swim

It's supposed to rain all week so we shall see how everything actually pans out. Stay tuned!

Also on another happy  note - BIB NUMBERS ARE UP PEOPLE! 

This is really real.  33 days people and we.are.doing.this.

Let's get it! Have a great week! See ya for max swim week next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment