Friday, May 1, 2015

Soul Jams

So you can't wear headphones during the Ironman...but these two songs are totally my heart's jam right now while training. Anytime these come on I can't help but smile and push through and work hard! (*warning...weird video I don't really get follows but the song is awesome*) On the note of my heart's jam...Yesterday was my 4 year anniversary with the hubster!
How I can possibly express how thankful I am to do life with this wonderful man is beyond me. He has been the most supportive, caring, loyal, silly, sweet, challenging, accountable, loving, awesome help-mate (especially during this way challenging year!) and I truly could not be more thankful for him. Happy 4 years babe! Here's us at our fabulous dinner at Pass and Provisions last night. It was ranked one of the 10 best restaurants in the US last year and certainly did not disappoint!
Love you Alex. So there you go peeps...my heart's jam for this week musically and in marriage. Have a great weekend! Taper starts next week so stay tuned for that update!

No comments:

Post a Comment