Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Switching gears...

It's been a while since my last post..needless to say a lot has gone on and I have been less than inspired to blog. Ironman is over. Hard to focus...but here's one moment to switch gears. So back to boobs for the moment...

So...in the spirit of transparency..

I had my six seven month post-op follow up with my plastic surgeon a few weeks ago. When we did my original surgery we went smaller than I was before - that combined with some serious leaning out from Ironman training and I ended up with some pretty awesome unsightly rippling on both sides.



So in the spirit of eternal, fuller, perkiness - I'm going back in for revision surgery tomorrow morning. We are doing a full implant exchange with a larger, fuller implant essentially taking me back to the size I was before and doing another round of fat grafting in the hopes of getting rid of the ripple effect.

So fingers crossed after 7:30 tomorrow AM we are on the road to bigger better boobtown...

See ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment